Long-Loop Easi-Grip Scissors Left Handed
Our Long Loop Easi-Grip® Scissors is a range of ultra light-weight self-opening scissors with the added benefit of a long loop handle for additional stabilisation.
Designed for use by those with weak hands and wrists or those who are unable to use conventional style scissors due to swollen and painful joints.
- Light weight – Does not fatigue user
- Continuous loop handle – Automatically reopens scissors when pressure released
- Additional long loop handle – Aids finger isolation using middle, ring and little finger for strength whilst index finger is used for guidance. Alternatively for those with very restricted movement, fingers can be placed over the long loop handle
- High quality polymer – Does not snap and retains spring action
- High quality stainless steel blade – Provides longevity and cuts through paper with ease
- Blade guard – Fixes over the blades to provide safe storage
- Colour coded handles – Easily identify correct pair to use : Blue handles = Right Hand, Green handles = Left Hand
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS RECOMMEND FOR:
- Poor sensation, weak grip, hand strength and/or motor control
- Children learning correct index finger placement
- Motor planning difficulties. For example, Dyspraxia
- Children with joint hypermobility